Friday, February 22, 2013

Gluten-Free Creme Brulee Chocolate Gingerbread French Toast

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day last week!  I thought I would share a delicious part of our special day with you - breakfast!


This was an experiment with two recipes:
Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread and Creme Brulee French Toast.

I just substituted the leftover Chocolate Gingerbread for the bread part in the Creme Brulee recipe to make a gluten-free treat that my mother-in-law could enjoy (she cannot have gluten) and...oh...my!!!

This was soooooooooo rich and soooooooooo good!  For those of you looking for an amazing gluten-free recipe to knock the socks off of your gluten loving friends - this may be just THE one!

I hope to post some of our homeschooling activities we did for Valentine's Day this weekend or early next week.  After the fact?  Yes!  It's never too early to bookmark or pin it for next year!  :)


1 comment: